Milwaukee 2601-22 18-Volt Li-ion Compact Drill Kit
The Milwaukee 2601-22 cordless drillis a visually appealing blend of style and functionality, complete with a ribbed rubber grip encasing the handle for added handling support. This device is powered by an 18 volt Lithium Ion battery.
Product Features and Specifications: This product from the Milwaukee Company has been embedded with an LED light to make it easily and safely usable even in dimly lit workplaces. The drill’s compact motor is designed to deliver 400 inch-pounds of maximum torque at a maximum speed of 1,400 rotations per minute. The Milwaukee cordless hand drill comes with two 18 volt Lithium Ion batteries, a 30 minute battery charger, a carrying case and a 5 year warranty.
The Pros: 1. The Milwaukee cordless hand drill is a short and generally compact design which makes it a very effective tool in enclosed and hard-to-reach work spaces.
2. The hand drill is generally built to last; with a very strong and durable case to effectively resist the work related stress and wearing typical of devices of its class.
3. This cordless hand drill has been conveniently designed with a belt hook that makes it easily and safely attachable to any utility belt. This provides for an easy-to-access place to hold your drill when working in tight spaces with no safe surfaces to place the drill.
4. The weight of the battery at the base of the handle, against the weight of the motor at the top makes this Milwaukee cordless hand drill a well balanced device. The well balanced weight allows for the device to be easily and accurately operated with a single hand whenever it is necessary to hold down the work piece with the other hand.
5. This drill comes with a 5 year warranty; giving the customer a helping hand whenever it comes to maintaining the drill’s functionality.
6. Some of the traditionally metallic parts of the hand drill have been made out of a metal substitute to trim down the overall weight of the device to a more manageable 4 pounds to allow for easy and effortless maneuverability.
The Cons: 1. This Milwaukee cordless hand drill is best suited for light domestic drilling and screw driving work.
1. The battery on the cordless hand drill gets drained too quickly to allow for the completion of any lengthy work procedure.
The Verdict: Despite the cons of the Milwaukee 2601-22 Compact Drill, it still remains an excellent drilling companion for the modern day do-it-yourself homeowner with a user friendly compact and light weight design suited for both male and female users.
Click here to purchase this product on Amazon.